If you have two or more of the following symptoms then you should evaluate for Estrogen / Progesterone Imbalance
- Pale, dry, dehydrated Skin
- Small, Sharp wrinkles
- Small Breasts
- Breast ptosis
- Hairy face (women)
- Losing scalp hairs
- Reddish, swollen Skin
- Enlarged, Swollen,Tender Breasts
- Weight gain
- Hot flashes
- Menstrual irregularities
- Low libido
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful Intercourse
- Recurrent UTI
- Easy fractures/ Osteoporosis
- Mood and Memory issues
- PMS / Premenstrual Tension
- Premature Menopause
- Increased sensitivity to pain
- Menstrual problems
- Polysystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Sugar Cravings
- Night Sweats
- Water retention
- Fibrocystic Breasts
- Foggy Thinking
Few recommendations by Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi to remember before going for stem cells based therapies
- Stem cells based therapies have the potential to be a great futuristic medicine.
- The effects of Stem Cells based therapies are yet to be proven.
- Go autologous first.
- Don't pay very hefty amounts for the same.
- Don't expect miracles but stay optimistic.
- Evaluate yourself thoroughly before going ahead with it.
- Don't fall prey to tall claims made by the therapy providers.
- Don't leave your ongoing treatment (medicines etc) without consulting your doctor.
- Everything has a potential to give unwanted effects or to get fail. Please stay prepared for the same.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's view on Diet
- 1. No fixed rules about eating behavior.
- 2. Living long (longevity), Living healthy (wellness), Improved quality of life index (Antiaging) and living comfortably with one or more disability and disease are different entities.
- 3. Every condition mentioned in point no.2 needs different dietary framework.
- 4. Affordability and availability are other issues in practical life.
- 5. Religious and cultural factors affect human eating behavior very much.
Dr.Deepak Chaturvedi strongly believes that disturbance of one hormone in the body brings simultaneous disturbances of other Endocrine (hormones) and metabolic components and hence advises you not to take the hormone replacement/corrective therapy as over the counter medication. The physiological roles of the hormones should not be considered as the pharmacological measures till there is enough clinical/laboratory evidence of hormones deficiency/Excess.
Dr.Deepak Chaturvedi insists that you should visit your physician if you find any of the symptoms of Hormonal imbalances in you and get yourself evaluated in depth.
If you want to schedule a consultation from Dr.Deepak Chaturvedi, then Click here