Almost,all functions of the body are directly or indirectly dependent on a healthy Endocrine (Hormone) system. Hence, a healthy Endocrine (Hormone) system is a key to healthy living.
The clinical cases of the Endocrine diseases (Like Diabetes Mellitus, Hypothyroidism, Addison's Disease , Cushing's disease etc) are only the tip of the iceberg. Majority of the population is suffering from the subclinical cases. These cases need to be identified and treated before the frank disease appears.
Endocrine Diseases (including Diabetes Mellitus) usually present as constellation of medical problems (syndromes).
Commonly, more than one endocrine organ is involved leading to a cascade of hormonal imbalances disturbing the homeostasis and leading to various diseases.
Having long standing vague symptoms like Fatigue, Lethargy, Mood disturbances, Low libido, Weight gain, Weight loss, losing muscle mass, Foggy thinking, Amotivation etc. are strong clues towards the underlying hormonal issues and should call for hormones evaluation.
Few recommendations by Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi to remember before going for stem cells based therapies
- Stem cells based therapies have the potential to be a great futuristic medicine.
- The effects of Stem Cells based therapies are yet to be proven.
- Go autologous first.
- Don't pay very hefty amounts for the same.
- Don't expect miracles but stay optimistic.
- Evaluate yourself thoroughly before going ahead with it.
- Don't fall prey to tall claims made by the therapy providers.
- Don't leave your ongoing treatment (medicines etc) without consulting your doctor.
- Everything has a potential to give unwanted effects or to get fail. Please stay prepared for the same.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's view on Diet
- 1. No fixed rules about eating behavior.
- 2. Living long (longevity), Living healthy (wellness), Improved quality of life index (Antiaging) and living comfortably with one or more disability and disease are different entities.
- 3. Every condition mentioned in point no.2 needs different dietary framework.
- 4. Affordability and availability are other issues in practical life.
- 5. Religious and cultural factors affect human eating behavior very much.